BSCI

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE

Re:BSCI

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:15 pm

I guess jeff doyle book it's, even though one was published around 1998 it hasn't lost the value at all. It's still going strong wherever i looked to buy the book.Thks guys.sohaib

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 pm

hey Sherlock123I'm studying for BSCI myself and i bought both of those books through Ciscopress. One by Catherine Paquet is much more detailed and harder to read i think and it's aimed to be read with actuall classes because it includes pod excercises. The one by Clare Gough is easier to read, however on the first few pages of the Clare Gough book is stating that this book is not enough to prepare you for BSCI. She suggest to read self study bu Catherine Paquet first.What i'm going to do i'm going to read both books twice and maybe buy one of those CBT NUGGET videos and do some labs and questions. That should get me ready, but if you can absorb quickly one good read through and then just brush up on questions should do it.Hope this helps.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Thankyou for your reply, I am gone a check barnes and nobles and see which is easier to read, and then order one. Thanks for all the guys they have been of great help.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Hi,When I studied for this exma I used both books. I agree with everyone's comments about them both. However, the exam cert one does include sample test on cd