Differnece b/w CCNP Certification Library & Preparation Library?

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE

Differnece b/w CCNP Certification Library & Preparation Library?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Hi Can any one tell me the difference between Cisco Press - CCNP Certification Library and CCNP Preparation Library ,both are listed as Self Study books ofcourse written by different authors and diffrent prices . What is best option for self study..

Re:Differnece b/w CCNP Certification Library & Preparation Library?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:28 am

The prep library is for learning the topics that Cisco wants us to know with sufficient depth to be CCNP.  The Cert Library is geared more towards prep for the exam. If you only have minimal knowledge of the material I would go with the prep library, it covers the topics in more depth.  After each chapter it has Q&A and lab work to reinforce the material covered.If you have a good understanding of the material then I would go with the cert library.  It covers the topics and has foundation review at the end of each chapter.  This is great to review right before going in to take the test.  It also comes with practice tests.  I use both with much success.

Re:Differnece b/w CCNP Certification Library & Preparation Library?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:52 am

An overview of the different series of certification books published by Cisco Press can be found at here:http://www.ciscopress.com/series/index. ... kp-lab.com - Free CCNA Study Guide