Certification Expired

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE

Certification Expired

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:43 am

I have been studying for the 642-812 (BCMSN), however, my CCNA cert has expired just yesterday. Two questions have arised from this situation:1) Can I take the BCMSN prior to recertifying for the CCNA?2) If so, will the BCMSN just lay dormant until I retake the CCNA?Thanks,Richard

Re:Certification Expired

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:18 am

Hi Richard,You will have to take the ccna exam again before you answer any ccxp paper.If you would have completed any of the 642 paper  before the ccna expired then your ccna would have been enhanced.Hope this is helpful

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:19 am

Is there an official posting of this? I only ask because I have been studying pretty hard for the BCMSN for some time now, especially the last couple of weeks and I think that now would be the best time for me to take the test.Thanks,--Richard

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 am

Hi Richard,You can post your question on the below link.http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/c ... lp.phpHope this helps.Best Of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 am

You can take the BCMSN exam and all other ones for the CCNP track, but you will not get the CCNP certification until you pass the CCNA exam again.  So it is possible to get your CCNA and CCNP at the same time.