CCIE Lab Documentation

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE

Re:CCIE Lab Documentation

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 am

I was directed to that page but I DO NOT find documentation fore.g. IOS 12.2T and VPN3000 4.7 that are covered in Security track.Do you know whether those document exists in the real lab exam or any suggestion on this?Thanks in advanced,Bancha S.

Alt+MAlt+N

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:35 am

i think IE one of the best in CCIE learningin regard to CCIE R&S LAB workbook i have v4.1 is there any newer version ?thank you

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:35 am

Hi,They are working on Ver 5.check http://blog.internetworkexpert.com/2009 ... hanks,Dara

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:09 am

ok thats mean V5 not finished yet ?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 am

i seem to recall not having any access to several of the "configuration examples"and to be exact - these configuration examples (mainly IOS-related ones if i remember correctly) - i was not denied access or presented with a page telling me this (as i did for certain pages) - rather i was just seeing a blank page.please clarify whether we should have access to "configuration examples" AND "configuration guides" pages or just one or what.and how come the proctor i had previously didn't know how to answer this?  is there a clear outline on what works and what doesn't?