LMS 3.0.1 report in incorrect schedule

MIBS, SMMPv1, SMMPv2, SMMPv3 and management

LMS 3.0.1 report in incorrect schedule

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 am

I have LMS 3.0.1 (modules versions CM 5.0, DFM 3.0, IPM 4.0, RME 4.1 and CS 3.1.1)I already apply the fix (I install the cwcs3.1.x-win-CSCsl58580.zip) But do not work, because the report still it is in -5 GMT, the correct schedule is  -3 GMTI have to do something else??I have another problem, I don't know that was after apply the fix. Now, do not work this services: DFMCTMStartup, RmeGatekeeper, DataPurge.Thanks very much!Best regards,Jorgelina

Re:LMS 3.0.1 report in incorrect schedule

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 am

You also need to have the operating system patches applied to support your timezone.  After that, reboot, and you should see the correct timezone reflected in LMS.As for your process problem, please start a new thread.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:19 am

Ah, ok.I will do the steps again first applied the O.S. patch.Maybe the process problem it is fixed after. Else I will start new thread.Thanks very much!best regards, Jorgelina

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:13 am

I already install the patch DST but get the same situation.First, I was installed the Windows patch KB951072 for Windows Server 2003 SP 2.Restart windows.Then install the LMS patch.Restart windows.And the schedule still -5 GMTI attach the screen shot.Any other idea?thanks very much in advance!  

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 am

What is the official Windows timezone of this server?