LMS 3.0.1 report in incorrect schedule

MIBS, SMMPv1, SMMPv2, SMMPv3 and management

Re:LMS 3.0.1 report in incorrect schedule

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:48 am

Is -03 GMT -  Buenos Aires Argentina

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 am

There appears to be a Java issue with the new GMT-3 Buenos Aires time zone on Windows.  The Georgetown entry works for me, but the Buenos Aires is always incorrectly offset.  The problem is not limited to LMS.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:51 am

Hi J. Clarke!!sorry but I not satisfied with tour answer.I searh on cisco web.And find this:CiscoWorks Time is not synchronized with System time. What should I do? A. You should complete the following: a. Edit the TIMEZONE file using the vi /etc/TIMEZONE command on a Solaris machine. b. Set the TZ=standard_timezone. For example, you can specify TZ=MET. c. Save the TIMEZONE file. d. Reboot the machine. But is for Solaris O.S. and I have Windows Server 2003 SP2. :/In the other hand, I find a document say:Table 2 Supported Server Time Zones and do not exist GMT -3 !!!link:  https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mg ... hanks!best regards,Jorgelina

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:28 am

There is a problem with Java and the Windows GMT-3 Buenos Aires timezone.  I can reproduce your problem exactly by using that timezone on my Windows server.  However, if I select the GMT-3 Georgetown timezone, I get the correct time in LMS (after a restart).The issue is with Java, and not limited to CiscoWorks.  Do you get a good time in LMS when you set your timezone to GMT-3 Georgetown?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:49 am

Hi J Clarke!ok, I will do again with GMT -3 Georgetown.And.. What Java version do you have installed??In my server I have installed Java version 1.5.0_13.Thanks!