Valves on the PN and the introduction of CLASS and K

VTP, Portfast, Spanning Tree and all the other switch related stuff.
pipe201308
Hello I'm new here

Valves on the PN and the introduction of CLASS and K

Post by pipe201308 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:49 pm

As the saying goes excellent " person watch pipe valves, insiders begin to see the doorway ,Inches Today We saw this title could point started in pro surely have guessed that I would certainly say some thing . Yes, the relationship between the strain on the device used to get ranking among nowadays, I want a fairly easy comb along .
PN is a electronic digital representation from the stress-related labeling program code , is a helpful reference to the integer round . The identical nominal pressure (PN) values marked in the identical nominal height (DN) of all piping accessories along with ends together with connection sort to adapt the same connection measurement. In Cina, when it comes to small , for quality, the unit regarding measurement is often given to "Map" explained . In the Anglo-American countries, although there have already been included in the regular concept of small , but the genuine use imperial units still utilize the pound .
Due to the different small pressure and temperature reference pound type , so there isn't strict communication between the two relationships . Roughly equivalent relationship backward and forward see the right after table (connected ) . The small Japanese standards , however uses a "K" method , such as 5k, 20K, 40K and so on. This concept of level of stress and Uk units of pounds -tier method the same, but the use of metric units involving measurement pipe valves, "K" correspondence between the technique and the English are also mirrored in the pursuing table .