Call manager Express 7.1 and Unity express 3.2

Configuring Wireless Cisco Networks and Wireless Controllers.

Call manager Express 7.1 and Unity express 3.2

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:03 am

When i configure Unity express 3.2 initialization wizard, i can see GUI for Call manager and not for CME , Is there any version related issue or do i have to use Unity express which is compatible with Call manager Express 7.1 ?

Re:Call manager Express 7.1 and Unity express 3.2

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 am

Hi Janaka,**This should show (when integrating with CME); Application mode: CME or CCME You can download the proper license for CME from the page I have linked below :) You seem to be trying to use the wrong License file; For Callmanager (which I think you have used) cue-vm-license_12mbx_ccm_3.0.2.pkg License information package for a 12-mailbox version of the Cisco Unity Express with VoiceMail application that works with Cisco Unified CallManager. For all Cisco Unity Express modules: AIM-CUE, NM-CUE, NM-CUE-EC & NME-CUE. For Callmanager Express - CME (which I think you need) cue-vm-license_12mbx_cme_3.0.2.pkg License information package for a 12-mailbox version of the Cisco Unity Express with VoiceMail application that works with Cisco Unified CallManager Express. For all Cisco Unity Express modules: AIM-CUE, NM-CUE, NM-CUE-EC & NME-CUE From this link; http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild ... 2-licenses Hope this helps! Rob

Re:Call manager Express 7.1 and Unity express 3.2

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:44 am

Hi Rob,What you mentioned is correct.The current license is CCM.We need to buy the CCME.Is there a way i can download CCME license as cisco TAC not helping much on this.Can i install this license using clean installation method ?Regards,Janaka